Careers at Renaissance Villages
It does take a village to keep Renaissance Villages running. We have two senior living communities in the Murrieta and Moreno Valley areas that offer services and we’re always looking to add more staff to our family. Have a passion for making great days for seniors? We do too! We encourage you to apply to work with Renaissance Villages. We have several positions available. Look at the job listings below and submit your application and resume. If you would like to volunteer, please visit our volunteers page.
Server – Moreno Valley, CA
- Candidate must be at least 18 years of age;
- Shall have a high school diploma, or equivalent.
- Able to read, write, understand and communicate in English at a minimum of an 8th grade proficiency.
- Possesses clear verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to follow written and verbal directions and apply practical problem solving skills if needed.
- Positive and energetic attitude.
- Professional in appearance and conduct.
- Must be criminally cleared by DOJ and FBI via the Live-Scan process prior to initial presence in the facility.
- Be in good health and physically and mentally capable of performing assigned tasks. Good physical health and freedom from tuberculosis shall be verified by a health screening performed by a physician not more than (6) months prior to or (7) days following employment.
- Must have dependable transportation and be able to work varying hours as needed.
- Must complete all training required by Title 22 and H&S Safety Code.
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Work under the direction of the Cook.
- Serves meals and snacks.
- Maintain food preparation areas in a sanitary and organized manner.
- Bussing dining room.
- Wash dishes and cutlery.
- Clean food preparation areas.
- Assist in food preparation under the direction of the Cook.
- Assist in food storage when orders arrive.
- Perform other duties as directed by the Cook.
- Reports any suspicion or evidence of elder abuse, mistreatment or neglect as outlined in Personnel Policies.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: In a typical (8) hour shift, Servers will routinely be required to stoop, carry, bend, squat, kneel, crouch, climb, grip, reach, push and pull. Servers will also occasionally be required to lift overhead, waist high and floor level. Servers will be required to lift up to 50 pounds, unassisted, routinely on a daily basis.