Careers at Renaissance Villages
It does take a village to keep Renaissance Villages running. We have two senior living communities in the Murrieta and Moreno Valley areas that offer services and we’re always looking to add more staff to our family. Have a passion for making great days for seniors? We do too! We encourage you to apply to work with Renaissance Villages. We have several positions available. Look at the job listings below and submit your application and resume. If you would like to volunteer, please visit our volunteers page.
Med-Tech – Murrieta, CA
- Candidate must be at least 21 years of age;
- Shall have a high school diploma, or equivalent.
- Able to read, write, understand and communicate in English at a minimum of an 8th grade proficiency.
- Possesses clear verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess sufficient computer skills to be able to print documents and enter information into resident records.
- Positive and energetic attitude.
- Professional in appearance and conduct.
- Must be criminally cleared by DOJ and FBI via the Live-Scan process prior to initial presence in the facility.
- Be in good health and physically and mentally capable of performing assigned tasks. Good physical health and freedom from tuberculosis hall be verified by a health screening performed by a physician not more than (6) months prior to or (7) days following employment.
- Must have dependable transportation and be able to work varying hours as needed.
- Must complete all training required by Title 22 and H&S Safety Code.
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Maintains appropriate levels of confidentiality with residents and family information.
- Assists with self-administration of medications as prescribed by physician to residents.
- Documents all medication management related information.
- Notifies Executive Director of any untoward medication response.
- Assists and/or manages all medication refills.
- Updates records as necessary.
- Completes end of shift reports.
- Delivers services and monitors resident needs according to the resident’s service plan including personal care and monitoring health needs.
- Ensure high quality of resident care and recommend ways to improve quality
- Maintain a positive working environment and encourage teamwork.
In a typical (8) hour shift, the Med Tech will routinely be required to stoop, carry, bend, squat, kneel, crouch, climb, grip, reach, push and pull. The Med Tech will also occasionally be required to lift overhead, waist-high and floor level. The maximum lift will be over (50) pounds. The Med Tech will also be required to use fine motor and manual dexterity skills in writing, keyboarding and grasping.