Careers at Renaissance Villages
It takes a village, now hiring a concierge at our senior living community in Murrieta. We have a senior living community in the Murrieta area that offers services, and we’re always looking to add more staff to our Renaissance Village Family. Have a passion for making great days for seniors? We do too! We encourage you to apply to work with Renaissance Villages. We have several positions available. Look at the job listings below and submit your application and resume. If you would like to volunteer, please visit our volunteers page.
Part-Time Concierge/Reception - Murrieta, CA
In accordance with established company policies and procedures, is responsible for coordinating, planning and conducting the transportation for resident activity programs. This position will transport residents to and from scheduled appointments and provide administrative and other support to the Executive Director, Business Office Manager and residents as needed.
- Must be criminally cleared by DOJ and FBI via the Live-Scan process prior to initial presence in the facility.
- Be in good health and physically and mentally capable of performing assigned tasks. Good physical health and freedom from tuberculosis shall be verified by a health screening performed by a physician not more than (6) months prior to or (7) days following employment.
- Have current Adult First Aid card at time of employment and maintain throughout length of employment.
- Must be able to perform essential job duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
- One (1) year previous customer service and/or receptionist experience in a professional environment.
- High School degree or equivalent.
- Customer service skills within an assisted living environment.
- HS Diploma or GED required.
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Facilitate resident programs as assigned in a timely and efficient manner.
- Greet residents and visitors at the Assisted Living.
- Engage and get to know all residents.
- Maintain knowledge of resources within and exterior of the residences to meet customer expectations (florists, dry cleaners, taxi service, etc.)
- Provide customer service to all residents and visitors.
- Complete required documentation as assigned.
- Be flexible and creative to reprogram an unsuccessful program or one that has been cancelled.
- Encourage residents to attend activities provided, but respect the right of each resident to decline.
- Attend and contribute to Campus Activities and Marketing department meetings.
- Provide a safe environment by keeping recreational areas free of debris.
- Assist in transporting residents to and from activities as needed.
- Follow instructions and evaluate results.
- Understand, organize and complete tasks assigned by supervisor despite interruptions.
- Maintain front of house/concierge desk equipment and supplies.
- Promote facility programs, services and offerings to residents, staff, family and volunteers.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the administrator.
- You will be required to input all tour notes in SHERPA.
Renaissance Village has the right to modify the Concierge’s job description at any time.
In a typical (8) hour shift, the Concierge/Receptionist will routinely be required to stoop, carry, bend, squat, kneel, crouch, climb, grip, reach, push and pull. The Concierge/Receptionist will also occasionally be required to lift overhead, waist high and floor level. The maximum lift will be over (50) pounds. The Concierge/Receptionist will also be required to use fine motor and manual dexterity skills in writing, keyboarding and grasping.